We're here for you.
Embright empowers you to get medical care on your terms and stay healthy. Access the expansive Embright network of doctors and clinics - working together to provide you and your family with quality, integrated care.
Who is Embright?
Embright is a clinically integrated network thoughtfully formed by UW Medicine, MultiCare Health System, and LifePoint Health, by intentionally choosing to work together to provide you with an enhanced healthcare experience at a better value. We do this as our commitment to coordinated care.
When you get medical care in the Embright network all your services are coordinated across your multitude of doctors and specialists. This holistic approach eliminates unnecessary appointments and services, saving you valuable time and money, and helps to achieve the best possible health outcomes.
The Embright network includes the #1 hospital in Washington state and the only hospital nationally ranked for six different specialties.
Embright network range of services
- Single point of contact for most of your healthcare questions and needs
- Same-day or next-day primary care appointments
- Urgent care center access throughout Washington state
- Comprehensive network of doctors, clinics, and hospitals providing care options across the age and care continuum
- Pediatric to geriatric care services
- Primary care doctors near you
- Provider-led care management
Get benefit coverage information, tailored provider recommendations, and bill advocacy assistance, plus much more.
Connect with your member services for provider recommendations and appointment scheduling.
Quickly connect to virtual care for acute care questions and concerns.
Embright offers a range of medical services across the age and care continuum – from primary care to outpatient services and advanced specialty care for pediatrics and adults. With doctors, clinics, and hospitals across the state of Washington, members have access to:
- Over 8,500 doctors/specialists
- 200+ primary care clinics
- 50+ urgent care clinics
- 21 hospitals